[Validations] Combat à mort - III

Pour les vieux sujets obsolètes mais qu'on peut vouloir relire un jour.
Mikoshiba
Responsable des Transports Magiques

Re: [Validations] Combat à mort - III

Message par Mikoshiba » 18 juil. 2014 - 15:17

256 mots
Je lui expliquai alors notre situation : nous vivions cachés, sans grand espoir de voir notre cas évoluer un jour, ou du moins pas dans le futur proche. Nos fiançailles étaient essentiellement symboliques : nous nous engagions l’un envers l’autre, à nous aimer et nous soutenir.
- Ce n’est pas plutôt le mariage cela ? L’engagement, l’amour éternel ? intervint Alina
- Si, un peu… Mais étant donné que nos chances de nous marier un jour pour de vrai sont vraiment minces, les fiançailles prennent le relai je pense.
- Nous pourrions nous marier. Il y a des endroits assez touristiques chez les Moldus où tu peux te présenter et être marié dans l’heure qui suit.
- Et cela a une quelconque valeur ?
- Rien de plus que nos fiançailles, répondit Raymond en riant.
Je repris le fil de mes idées :
- Honnêtement, je ne vois pas vraiment comment nous pourrions nous en sortir dans les prochains temps, alors nous marier… Cela risque d’être compliqué.
À ce moment, Luca explosa de rire. Je le regardai d’un air interrogateur, mais tout ce que je pus tirer de lui fut un laconique :
- Tu sauras bientôt pourquoi je riais. Mais je préfère te laisser mariner un petit peu, d’accord ?
- Moi, j’aurais plutôt une question… intervint Alina. Où est passée l’Évangeline qui voulait absolument tout contrôler ?
- Elle a disparu. En ce moment, je ne peux absolument rien contrôler. Alors, je l’ai laissée partir.
Pour toute réponse, Alina me prit dans ses bras.
Sexy free and single I'm ready to bingo

Kathleen
Vigile à baguette du Ministère

Message par Kathleen » 18 juil. 2014 - 18:44

206 mots
« Aie Confiance », c’était ce que son père lui avait toujours dit. Mais son père n’était plus là et il n’avait plus rien à quoi se raccrocher pour lui donner confiance. Perdu, abandonné, dans la plus totale angoisse, Hengist avançait sans plus avoir confiance. Hengist de Woodcroft avait fait partie de l’une des familles sorcières les plus éminentes de la société. Ils étaient de noble naissance et avaient la mainmise sur un large territoire composé principalement de Moldus. Ils étaient très fiers de leur lignée, mais ils étaient sorciers. Et aujourd’hui, ceci leur avait coûté cher, ça leur avait coûté la vie.

Quand il était petit, on avait dit à Hengist que c’était une chance d’être un sorcier, que cela lui permettrait d’accomplir de grandes choses, de protéger les gens ordinaires, d’être quelqu’un de meilleur. Hengist le croyait. Il avait toujours rêvé d’être le sauveur de tous ces Moldus qui ne savaient rien de la magie mais qui en auraient eu besoin pour se soigner, pour être en sécurité. Hengist, en tant que suzerain de ces Moldus, se sentait tout disposé à les protéger. Il avait eu tellement confiance en ses parents, en sa famille. Cela ne pouvait qu’être une bonne chose, d’être un sorcier.

Norya
Chasse le Robert sauvage

Message par Norya » 18 juil. 2014 - 21:34

Navrée pour le retard, je vous laisse jusqu'à 23h demain !
Enfin, si vous survivez.... :mrgreen:
JOUR 140 - Du vendredi 18 juillet, 22h00, au samedi 19 juillet 21h59.

Défi : Vos deux extraits seront écrits en anglais. Sans faute.

Participants
♦ Kathleen (2 jours de grâce restant)
♦ Mikoshiba (1 jours de grâce restant)
♦ Dunne

Eliminés
♦ Leeloo Lovegood (J1)
♦ FelisMagica (J2)
♦ Xinou (J4)
♦ kisilin (J7)
♦ LaPlumesenvole (J7)
♦ Saam (J7)
♦ Ariessa (J10)
♦ Vegeta (J10)
♦ LaLouisaBlack (J14)
♦ LilTangerine (J14)
♦ Ocee (J17)
♦ ExtraaTerrestre (J17)
♦ dedellia (J19)
♦ Laura1406 (J21)
♦ Norya (J26)
♦ Uzy (J29)
♦ Ellie (J31)
♦ Keiko-Kim (J34)
♦ Lilimordefaim (J36)
♦ XAcanthaX (J44)
♦ loloche35 (J47)
♦ lalaulau38 (J49)
♦ Yoguany (J67)
♦ Crystallina (J95)
♦ Antasy (J118)
♦ HermioneRonHarry (J119)
[/quote]

Kathleen

Message par Kathleen » 18 juil. 2014 - 21:54

Défi relevé ! 211 mots
Kate was probably the most beautiful girl that this school had ever known. The others teenagers did not have any relish to dress themselves, to makeup or to be cool and pretty. Kate knew that no one of school guys had ever seen prettier girl than she was. She was totally sure that, arriving in that school, she was about to become the school queen and nobody would take her place during her studies in there. So, on that first day, she arrived at school like if she was in her own kingdom and the others were her servants. She was certain that everybody would respect her soon.

She couldn’t be further from the truth. School girls who saw her parading in the school corridors thought she was a provocative and arrogant girl. They ignored her soon and decided to avoid her company during breaks. School boys could not avoid to get an eye on her, because she was very attractive, but quickly, they understood that she was interested only in herself and didn’t want to become a toy with which she could play. After a while, Kate stayed alone and all her classmates had decided to let her fall. Then, she wondered if her choices were really the best ones.

Mikoshiba

Message par Mikoshiba » 18 juil. 2014 - 22:16

Mes neurones sont en surchauffe !
211 mots
I love this weather so much. Lily is the same as me. Then, during the long summer’s evenings, we stay together in the outdoors and we watch the stars in quiet. The temperature isn’t so hot, then we can drink a little cup of tea. And we think. We are together but in the same time we are so far… Since she’s going to Hogwarts, she doesn’t speak to me as far as she used to before.
In the same time, she’s growing up. She’s growing up in height, but in her mind too. I can see it every day I spend with her. She’s more confident, more serious… My little girl is almost a young woman!
I can admit, this school year was particularly testing for her; mainly the end of the year. This year, the revival of the Triwizard Tournament occurred. We all know the dramatic end of this event. Cedric was one of her friends, not very close, but a friend all the same. And all the horrible secrets kept around what really happened…
She’s lost. And because I can’t secure her, I feel lost too. She doesn’t really know what is happening. Nobody knows what is happening. Or do we not really want to know the truth?

Dunne
Libraire chez Fleury & Bott

Message par Dunne » 19 juil. 2014 - 08:23

In Rory’s dreams, there is a little girl. She’s dancing in England’s greenest hills, she’s dancing among the stars whenever and wherever the TARDIS lands and even though he can’t see her face, Rory knows who she is. She’s Melody and she’s his daughter. He imagines her face, a face he’s never seen before. He sees Amy’s big green eyes, her noise and the freckles that usually get along with pale skin and ginger hair. Of course, she has flying curls like River or Mels who also had mad hair. When he finally wakes up, instead of counting sheep and hoping for the sleep to come without him even noticing, he wonders who she got it from. He wants to know so badly that sometimes it hurts. It hurts to know that he will never hold his baby in his arms, that he will never kiss her forehead to say goodnight or read her a bedtime story and watch her fall asleep in his arms. He wants Melody, that baby he held once, not a grown up missing River. River is an idea, she’s only passing by and she’s never the same. She’s always knowing more or less about them, always lying, always protecting the Doctor.
206 mots
« We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one. »
— DW

Dunne
Libraire chez Fleury & Bott

Message par Dunne » 19 juil. 2014 - 12:33

Gale thought he’d known terror but even during the most terrifying of games he’d ever witnessed, even after losing his father in the coal mine and losing Katniss to the Arena twice, he couldn’t have imagined something like this. The sky wasn’t blue or grey anymore, it was yellow and red and it was raining fire everywhere. He thought he’d understood what true agony was but nothing could compare to the sight of an entire civilization crumbling down. He was forced to watch people he knew burn before his very eyes and he was forced to listen to their agonizing cries.
Suddenly, he heard something. He looked around but he was unable to see where the sound came from. The people who managed to leave the district were crying all around him, all the faces he saw were full of tears and seemed totally lost and confused. They cried and mourned because they had nothing else to do. Gale sat in the grass of the meadow where he used to eat with Katniss after a long day hunting and as he closed his eyes all those happy memories rushed into his mind. Happy? They never thought they were, they were citizens of the District 13 after all.
207 mots
« We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one. »
— DW

Kathleen

Message par Kathleen » 19 juil. 2014 - 17:07

213 mots
Several months passed and Kate, which was sure that she were the most popular girl of the school when she arrived, was up to be annoyed because of her loneliness. She missed her stupid behaviour and understood that the only way to have true friends was being true oneself. And she decided to try this way. Kate went to the library where part of her classmates studied about a French homework. She joined a table where Mary, one of her classmates, was studying.

- Hello, Mary, can I joined you? I have some answers and I think that you could have the others. We could exchange, maybe?

Mary looked Kate, suspicious, but the young girl showed her her work and Mary understood that she told truth. She let her soon sit near her and the began to exchange about the subject of the work. Quickly, Mary understood that Kate really changed and she was very pleased about that.

Weeks passed and Kate got many friends. Mary didn’t become her best friend because they were so different and didn’t enjoy the same things, but Mary explained to the others that Kate changed and one the others girls became her new best friend. Then, Kate was happier and spent better time in her new school.

Mikoshiba

Message par Mikoshiba » 19 juil. 2014 - 18:08

212 mots
Dear Charlie,
You're certainly surprised to receive this letter.
I think that there are some things which are simpler to write than to say orally, that’s why I’m currently writing you this letter.
Charlie, we need to stop. Of course, I still love you. But we have changed too much lately, we are not compatible anymore.
Before, when we were together, we were in a big Dipper. We were seated side by side, went up and down but still together. There were some loops, and sometimes, even if we were totally confused between up and down, we still were happy.
But the things have changed. Right now, we are in an elevator: we are standing face to face. Sometimes, we go up, towards the sky. But, more often, we go down, we go down underground, and we can't stop this descent.
We go less often in heaven and more often in hell.
I want to tell you what I feel inside: our relationship is becoming toxic. I love you. I love being with you. I love your arms and your presence. I love your voice and your smell. But I'm not happy anymore. I don't want to be shut in this elevator. I want space, stars, sparkles. I want a big Dipper.

Norya
Chasse le Robert sauvage

Message par Norya » 19 juil. 2014 - 21:38

:beer: :fan:
Et il est donc temps d'annoncer que ce soir, nous avons une gagnante qui a su résister à l'obscure grammaire anglaise et au sadisme des animateurs : Dunne ! :fan: :beer:

Toutes nos félicitations !

Et quand même, parce qu'il fallait arriver jusque-là et que rien que ça, c'est un bel exploit, nous félicitons tout aussi chaudement Kathleen et Mikoshiba ! Vous avez toutes fait un beau parcours, avez su dénouer quelques sacrés chausse-trappes, j'admire, sincèrement ! :fan:

Et un grand merci officiel à Ellie pour son concours pour ce dernier jour ! :biz:

Répondre

Revenir à « Archives »